Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo McIver Wednesday 10AM

Hey Everyone,
    Just thought I would extend an invitation to come out and play Milo McIver with Cody Cornett and I tomorrow. We will be leaving Eugene by 8am and should be to the course around 10. Give me a call if you would like to get in on the action. Afternoon Doubles around 3? Cheers,

Andrew Rich
    Pure Disc Golf
    541-337-2942

PS. Is the anyone going to be at the course who could take a trophy to Jamie Gibson for me? Thanks.
    Disc Golf Accessories

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
    Hey Everyone,
    Just thought I would extend an invitation to come out and play Milo McIver with Cody Cornett and I tomorrow. We will be leaving Eugene by 8am and should be to the course around 10. Give me a call if you would like to get in on the action. Afternoon Doubles around 3? Cheers,

Andrew Rich
    Pure Disc Golf
    541-337-2942

PS. Is the anyone going to be at the course who could take a trophy to Jamie Gibson for me? Thanks.

i need to get a new pass i think tomm. would be a good time for that.

As far as the for Jamie that i would not be good for...she lives way to far away from me.

Oh yea if you need some great adult bevs. get off I-5 in Aurora and follow the signs till you hit the Thriftway in Canby over 300 diff. types to chose from.
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X