X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan and Ft. Steilacoom

I am heading up to WA next weekend, Oct. 10th. I have all day Friday to make the trip and decided to stop at a couple of courses along the way.

I thought about making an early morning stop at Trojan if any of the Nation is free for a morning round. I have my #29 tag to throw into play. I need to shave a stroke ar 12 off my +18 course best.

Then in the afternoon I will be heading up to Tacoma and would like to meet up with someone at Steilacoom. This is where I first threw a disc, but it's been about 6 years and I didn't really know the course then. Would be great to meet up with someone nearby who wouldn't mind showing me around the course again.

I've also thrown the idea around about heading up to Sea/Tac, but not sure if I'll be up for heading that far north this go around unless I just head straight up there in the morning and play a few North courses and skip Trojan.

Dave
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

My best guess if somebody from the 'Nation might be available, would be Bob. However, he is sans transportation, so I don't know how well that would work...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X