Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmmmm . . . Whistlers . . . beckons you . . . oh yeah!

So just to put it out there . . .

If you have not played Whistlers Bend DGC outside of Roseburg, OR, or just want local company for a Whistlers outing, please feel free to contact us at DiscGolfOregon.com, in advance if possible, for a local guide or five.

We happen to very much love our Whistlers Bend . . . thank you, Umpqua Disc Association and the Yoseman for the world-renowned creation!

-Derek
    www.DiscGolfOregon.com

P.S. If you haven't heard of Whistlers Bend, then . . . well . . . you're a newb or uninformed and I'm shocked. I'd be happy to introduce ya . . .

Whistlers . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
      Whistlers . . . .
      I'm doing an Oregon trip down from BC in the thrid week of May. We plan to play whistlers around the 23/24. Is there a cheap place go stay in that area? Any local DGers that don't mind putting a roof over 2 heads for the night maybe?
      My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
        I'm doing an Oregon trip down from BC in the thrid week of May. We plan to play whistlers around the 23/24. Is there a cheap place go stay in that area? Any local DGers that don't mind putting a roof over 2 heads for the night maybe?
        Book the yurts. Cheap, and night golf is the added bonus...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post

Got ya covered, my man (and friends)

I've got a coupla acres up in the hills outside of Roseburg . . . plenty of indoor and outdoor room for traveling disc golfers . . . plenty of disc golf related games and bonfires to be had . . . oh yeah! NO Beautiful view NO Plenty of and
          Firepit . . . oh yeah!

The point here is that there is plenty of fun and relaxation to be had at my place . . . I just wish I had more time to spend there

My fellow disc golfers are always welcome . . . gimme a call, email, or PM . . . or just post on www.DiscGolfOregon.com

-Derek

Comment

I'll get in touch closer to the trip. Thanks Derek!
            My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
              Got ya covered, my man (and friends)

I've got a coupla acres up in the hills outside of Roseburg . . . plenty of indoor and outdoor room for traveling disc golfers . . . plenty of disc golf related games and bonfires to be had . . . oh yeah! NO Beautiful view NO Plenty of and
              Firepit . . . oh yeah!

The point here is that there is plenty of fun and relaxation to be had at my place . . . I just wish I had more time to spend there

My fellow disc golfers are always welcome . . . gimme a call, email, or PM . . . or just post on www.DiscGolfOregon.com

-Derek

hmmm... I'm glad I finally read this thread... I definitely sometime want to get down to whistlers and it's cool to know that there's a home a-waitin' for me... only problem is, I really dig pirates...

peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X