Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit concerned that this is the voice of experience - did you go in after that RSO disc? I thought Brian pulled it out for you?

I decided long ago every time I put one in the water there, I get one wish...

Can't say it's working too well so far.

Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
    The channels are about 6' deep in the middle. Typically a 2-3' drop from the edge, a small bench, then another 3' drop.

Comment

We're probably planning to play Pier on Saturday, if you still need a guide.

Comment

ill show u around if you still need it. as all of my friends have abandoned disc golf until the summer.

Comment

hey i thought all of us in the worth west were "hardcore"...sound like they are more like "softcore"

but as of right now its not set in stone yet...

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
            hey i thought all of us in the worth west were "hardcore"...sound like they are more like "softcore"

but as of right now its not set in stone yet...
            ... only some of us are hardcore... check thread "has the weather been crappy or what" for more proof...

peace,
            em
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

almost sounds like we needs to start pointing fingers at thoses marked as "pansy" or soft core"

Comment

i dont mind playing in the rain, as long as im playing. but courses are far and not splitting the gas doesnt work for me.

Comment

i'm really lucky to have steli within a 5 min drive from my place. so even if i have to walk its just a matter of how bad do i wanna throw and how many energy drinks i think i will need

Comment

ive had the itch to play the last couple of weeks but, like i said my friends are lame, and wont go until its 60+ degrees. hopefully i will play hornings in the next week. hornings is disc golf mecca

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                      ive had the itch to play the last couple of weeks but, like i said my friends are lame, and wont go until its 60+ degrees. hopefully i will play hornings in the next week. hornings is disc golf mecca
                      dude... you gotta make your own action ... I've discovered that I actually love to golf by myself (yes, I am a nerd and yes, I've always been a loner)... it's very close to meditation and gives me good opportunity to work on my game without any kind of concern that people are looking at me... (also, I'm a little self concious)...

... and I've made a lot of new acquaintances by getting out there on the courses whenever I have the desire... don't wait around for your lame amigos...

peace threw disc golf,
                      emmarose
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

whos gonna sign my disc if i get an ace if im by myself lol

Comment

thats when the other personalities come out and each one gets to sign it

Comment

im jp i only have one ace anyways.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X