white river this sunday1-17 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • white river this sunday1-17

    hey a grp of us from steli r gonna be out around 10 am for some $2 doubles(if we get enough of us)

  • #2
    Originally posted by mazza View Post
    hey a grp of us from steli r gonna be out around 10 am for some $2 doubles(if we get enough of us)
    Team Golf is playing White River this sunday. We don't reserve the course and therefore can't tell people not to play there, but it will be pretty crowded!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
      Team Golf is playing White River this sunday. We don't reserve the course and therefore can't tell people not to play there, but it will be pretty crowded!
      man could u not read my mind(if i had one to read).. and i'm pretty sure u gota call dibs on the course ur gonna play...DIBS....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mazza View Post
        man could u not read my mind(if i had one to read).. and i'm pretty sure u gota call dibs on the course ur gonna play...DIBS....
        I posted my intentions (schedule) weeks ago! So I guess that means that I called "dibbs", first!

        TDG only takes half of the course, so there will be room if your group has plans.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

        Comment


        • #5
          alright u get it then...since i gota honor the dibs system. its cool my the grp and myself r gonna hit lakewood for random flip doubles around 10ish and then hit finwick after that. any one is welcome...just ask who's mazza when u get there....u'll find me

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mazza View Post
            alright u get it then...since i gota honor the dibs system. its cool my the grp and myself r gonna hit lakewood for random flip doubles around 10ish and then hit finwick after that. any one is welcome...just ask who's mazza when u get there....u'll find me
            There is an Acepot scheduled at Lakewood Sunday starting at 10:00 if anyone shows up for it.
            Panda...it's what's for dinner!

            Team Deucebag

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X