X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting

traveling to Portland this weekend from San Diego to visit family. would like to hook up with some cool people to throw with. Pier Park is on the to do list. are the doubles at Rockwood good, staying out that way. let me know natrollee@yahoo.com thanks Mike Henry

Not sure that the doubles at Rockwood have started yet. If so, Ty Baker puts on a good show and you can redeem your scrip at Disc Golf Depot down the street.

Pier is a good destination. On any other weekend, Milo is a must. Unfortunately, it is closed this weekend because apparently the epic Civil War battle - The Battle of Milo McIver - is being re-enacted there. Go figure. I didn't know that we had Civil War battles here, either...

Anyway... It is possible that I will be in Portland and ready to throw on Sunday. I might be going down to Corvallis to warm up for next weekend's tournament but not sure. Check back here when you get to town and post what plans you are forming and we'll see if we can't hook up for a round.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well it's a bit of a drive out on 26, but Hornings Hideout is having a huge celebration for their 25th birthday, music, random doubles, a glo round Saturday night with live music on the course; you picked a great weekend to visit.
      educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X