X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday round

I'm itching to get out tomorrow and play a round to warm up the arm for my first trip to Trojan Sunday. Problem is I'm not sure where I want to play. I'm thinking about Greenway, Pier or possibly Hornings. Anyone already planning on one of those places, or want to meet up? I'm flexible between 9 and 12 for a start time. Let me know.

Dave
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Would love to meet up with you Dave but I am going to the fundraiser for Timmy and Tyler. Hornings on Sunday but it sounds like you already have plans that day. Enjoy Trojan!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

you are playing Pro tomorrow right Sam? with the current ams registered, you should be playing Pro. please dont say you are playing AM, I dont my partner and I to have to show you up
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I'd go to hornings. Pier will be packed, and Greenway isn't really a destination course, IMO.

I won't be able to make it, but it sounds like I'll be seeing you at Trojan on Sunday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X