X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow discin'

There's a few of us that go out and play glow at various courses in the Tacoma/So.Seattle areas every Wednesday, come play with us, or take advantage of us already having the pins lit up and play on your own! Hit me up if you're interested.
    ccovington4169@aol.com

Which south Seattle courses do you play-- I am considering a glow dubs at North Park this fall, but last year it died out after a few weeks--
    I didn't do the best job of promoting it, and most my broke-ass golfing buddies at North Park couldn't come up with a few bucks for led's, or the five bucks for the round--

I think that I'll give it another shot this year and do a bit more 'recruiting' players-- would you be interested? I'll start another thread in the next few days and try to get a feel for peoples' interest and which day of the week would work best...
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

We usually play anywhere from Steilacoom to Lakewood up in Burien. Last week we were at SeaTac. So yes, we go all over and would be interested! Just let me know.
      ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

COV45, Sweet avatar!
        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Went out to Steilacoom for 6hrs tonight, dusk til dark. Played alot of glow, had all of the pins lit up! Next week: Riverside? White River? Lake Fenwick? Lakewood? Mountlake Terrace?
          ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by COV45 View Post
            Went out to Steilacoom for 6hrs tonight, dusk til dark. Played alot of glow, had all of the pins lit up! Next week: Riverside? White River? Lake Fenwick? Lakewood? Mountlake Terrace?
            the last i heard, playing glow at steilacoom was banned because of all the neighbors getting upset. you might check with mark kilmer or rob dean before playing any glow rounds out there. if there are to many complaints about glow golf, it could be bad for the course.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

COV45- You still playing glow rounds? I'm curious what courses in the Seattle area are open to night golf. I was in the parking lot of Juel last December finishing up a round at about 5:00 and a cop gave me and a friend a rough time---bright light in the face, IDs, phone numbers etc. As long as you park outside of gated areas are the cops generally cool with playing night golf?

Comment

Vapor - Not too long after this post, the glow play pretty much subsided. There are times when tournaments play 2 rounds, one day and one glow, any other times it seems the police make the courses a part of their dusk patrol. I knew it was too good to last.
                ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X