X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's Labor Day!

Sam is picking me up I hope, and some bag tag action will be had at Horning's tomorrow. Anybody else down for the cause?
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

what time?? I have tag 14
    "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

Noon tee time. Might have to split into groups if too many show up. Expecting some casual golfer friends along, as well.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

noon tee time... hmm.. I may have to see if I can make it work... not so sure since I was just there today... we'll see.
        Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Troy and I were there at noon... waited till 12:15 before teeing off... where were you guys?
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Like... 12:30. Labor Day happened. We labored to get out of bed on time. We labored through the store. We labored down the freeway avoiding the labor day speed traps. We labored through two weak rounds where the best score was -2. It was fun and sorry we missed you. You guys try to call?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

oh well... I don't get cell service at HH.. I only played one round.. shot a -4.

----------------
              Now playing: Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy
              via FoxyTunes
              Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Hehe... I hate you and your Breeze SO much...

Best we could manage was a -2. Got to show the course to some newer players and watched one of them tear it up early and one rim out a drive on 7. Good times.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
                  Hehe... I hate you and your Breeze SO much...

Best we could manage was a -2. Got to show the course to some newer players and watched one of them tear it up early and one rim out a drive on 7. Good times.
                  yesterday I was loving my Cheetah.. hit the basket on hole 4 with a hyzer line... bummer that it rolled away and I missed the putt
                  Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

I played a couple of bag tag rounds out there yesterday with G-Willie, Jeremy Sieber and Brian Heath. I shot a 52 and a 50 which got my #2 tag back from Gwillim.

The highlight of the day for me was putting a drive 25' into the swamp off the teepad on 18. Yeah baby.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X