Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornings today

left work early and planning on Hornings soon. let me know if interested
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Had a great time with a couple from Alaska who just moved to the area. They are cool peeps. They had a great time and were mostly in awww of the beauty of the trees out at Hornings. He shot a couple up for his first time at Hornings, and she had to give up on hole one. it was hard to try to throw a disc while holding the baby in a sling. almost gave the baby whiplash on her second throw :laugh: :laugh:

I am gonna keep showing them around courses, at least until they get there internet setup and can search for courses on their own. I will still play with them after that too.

They kept referring to a course at Chico, CA which seemed to be one of their faves, but Hornings toppped that course, as far as they were concerned. I told them, "Welcome to Oregon Golf"

Comment

I didn't look online yesterday or I'd have asked if you wanted to meet up with my brother and I. We played a round at 1pm then some doubles after that with some other friends that showed up.

Saw the lady with the baby teeing off on hole one. Didn't think it was gonna work...

Even though my doubles partner was the only girl between the six of us we still won. Kara can play though.

Comment

Her tee throw wasnt so bad, but her second shot nearly gave the baby whiplash

Comment

might go play Hornings today, get in touch if interested

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X