X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Playing Trojan

I am heading to Trojan tomarrow to check it out before the open. Anybody else want to head there for a practice round let me know.
    PDGA 38153
    STUMPTOWN 158

Be there at 8 AM. TrojaNation Bag Tag callout! 8 AM Trojan Sat Jul 4, 2009!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I would love to play this. I have one of the highest Trojan tags out there. # 25. I wold love to play and try to get something better, but I am on call
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

So... you can't make it, Troy?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

8 am it is. I have a stumptown tag but no Trojan Tag.
          PDGA 38153
          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

go help jordan..........
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            74 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
              I would love to play this. I have one of the highest Trojan tags out there. # 25. I wold love to play and try to get something better, but I am on call
              You need to play me, my number is 16 and I would be happy to lose it so I don't have to look at the scary dude on the back if it any more.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                go help jordan..........
                Here's a great place to give props!

Big thanks to Gawain who trimmed the brush back around the trees on hole 17. Now if you can make it past the big trees you won't get snagged by the lesser greenery on your way to holing out in 18's basket next weekend.

Also many thanks to Lonell as he helped out big by painting tee pad 13 and trimming grass on hole 14 to increase the size of the green for the AMs. He ran the weed eater until the nylon string was all used up.

But the biggest save of the day goes out to Michael Phillips!
                He found my car keys that fell out of my pocket while I was trimming the grass in front of tee pad 13.

But my favorite thing that happened on the 4th: Lonell had left the big stiff broom next to tee 13 after painting the new line. I was back at the car getting the brush cutter up and running. I look up and a golfer picks up the broom and is sweeping the whole 13 tee pad on his own initiative! He then continued on his round and I didn't even get a chance to say THANKS for the help!

If you have any spare time and want to help out, I'll be at the course each day Wednesday-Friday this week getting the final course prep work done. There are a lot of dead branches on hole 7 that could use some serious trimming. Come on out and give me a hand if you can.
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X