X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverich Friday Morning 6/26

Heading out to Leverich to practice for the BMO with a few guys. Should be out there by 10 or 10:15. Feel free to join! POMAP tag #2 and Stumptown tag #15 up for grabs.

You're... practicing?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

joining be there look for me
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        You're... practicing?
        Ya! Quite unusual, huh?

Comment

Psych him out for me, Chris.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Psych him out for me, Chris.
            The kid has you a little worried, Sam?

Comment

Have you seen his arms? He could probably wrap his arm around his back and still scratch his chest. And the kid can putt, too!

The question is... can he put up with the mental games I have in store for him this weekend? Clue: We'll be talking about boobies. (The birds, I mean. Of course.)
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Clue: We'll be talking about boobies. (The birds, I mean. Of course.)
                He'll see right through that. Boobies are seabirds, not found anywhere near the park. No reason to bring the subject up at all. You could mention that you saw some bushtits - that would be much more plausible.

Comment

sorry sam I couldnt do it he owned me lmao
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  74 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    He'll see right through that. Boobies are seabirds, not found anywhere near the park. No reason to bring the subject up at all. You could mention that you saw some bushtits - that would be much more plausible.
                    Blue-Footed Boobies are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                      Blue-Footed Boobies are awesome!
                      For once. Instead of seeing Boobies, I would rather see Brody take out the Adv field!!!! Good luck tomorrow kid
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Woah, that's a pretty booby!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X