X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/23/2009@milo-Stumptown bagtaggers

Okay...06/23/2009@milo. Starting at 1 west teeing off at 11am playing all 27 holes. Tags #3 & #4 will be there and some other "low" tags. Who wants to come out and play?

Originally posted by T-what? View Post
    Okay...06/23/2009@milo. Starting at 1 west teeing off at 11am playing all 27 holes. Tags #3 & #4 will be there and some other "low" tags. Who wants to come out and play?
    Would bag #53 qualify for this esteemed gathering?

Derek

Comment

Any bag tagger is welcome to join. We just have to start at 11 and finish before 3.

Comment

Tony, Tyler and I sure can't add. When I left Tony had a 101 on the scorecard. The posted results have him at a 95. Must be my dyslexia kicking in! Anybody know who ended up with my #53 bag tag? Last time I played Milo was 4 years ago. It is impressive in its current set up. I look forward to playing it again.

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by DerekMc View Post
          Tony, Tyler and I sure can't add. When I left Tony had a 101 on the scorecard. The posted results have him at a 95. Must be my dyslexia kicking in! Anybody know who ended up with my #53 bag tag? Last time I played Milo was 4 years ago. It is impressive in its current set up. I look forward to playing it again.

Derek
          i got the cards. will re-double check tonight when i get home. i only double checked the top 3 last night will double check them all again tonight. nice playing with you guys hope to do it again real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by rob smith View Post
            i got the cards. will re-double check tonight when i get home. i only double checked the top 3 last night will double check them all again tonight. nice playing with you guys hope to do it again real soon!
            all scores check out

Comment

Originally posted by rob smith View Post
              all scores check out
              but the tags do not!!!!!!
              we had:
              tewa 3---24
              rob 8---3
              steve 20--53
              eric 24---20
              tony 33---8
              tyler 48---33