X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wortman 6:00 p.m. taking the 100.00 challenge

taking the 100.00 challenge, needing someone to take it with,will be out there to tee it up as early as 4:00 p.m.,but planning on 6:00 p.m.,usually less people in the field later on,

Pardon my Ignorance....

What is the 100.00 challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by sands.steven View Post
      What is the 100.00 challenge?
      So, that's one hooked right in the corner of the mouth. Now reel him in!

Bob

Comment

I believe that it is a par round on the 18 hole layout. Good luck with that.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Are you saying that it is difficult to shoot a par round at Wortman?
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

For the 18 hole layout that Terry is talking about? Considering that it has never been done, I would say that would qualify as a yes.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So he'll give you $100 if you shoot par? And isn't par relative anyway?
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

All par 3s. Par would be 54. I am not sure where the money comes from.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sounds like a ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    Sounds like a ploy.
                    I don't think so. I think someone donated $100.00 as prize for the first person to shoot a (witnessed) round on this layout. It is not the normal layout. It is 18 holes - i think it is that same layout that will be used in October.

Comment

yes Scott that is it

Comment

no ploy just look up wortman park in the courses that's where I put all the info
                        tring to get people to take a look at wortman and get some people down here to raise a little money for this older guy putting up his own cash and time to make the sweeeeeeeteeeest trophies for the going ons down here,tuesday series,turkey toss v, silver squirrel disc golf challenge,

Comment

on going challenge at wortman

anybody wanting to play or take the 100.00 challenge I will be available now untill 8:00 ,, the rest of the week any late afternoon till 8:00,

Comment

I might see you out there pretty soon.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X