X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steilacoom tomorrow evening?

Any locals care to play a round with a traveling visitor tomorrow (Wednesday) evening? I am in Tacoma for a conference that starts on thursday. It would be cool to check out this course while I am there.

Derek

Originally posted by DerekMc View Post
    Any locals care to play a round with a traveling visitor tomorrow (Wednesday) evening? I am in Tacoma for a conference that starts on thursday. It would be cool to check out this course while I am there.

Derek
    Tell me what time and I'll see if I can get a ride there or drum up a few bucks to take the bus there.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett View Post
      Tell me what time and I'll see if I can get a ride there or drum up a few bucks to take the bus there.
      Garrett,
      I will send you a PM.

Derek

Comment

I can meet both of you guys and pick up Garrett on the way if you want.
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
          That would be cool. What time would work for you guys? I am going to arrive in Tacoma between 3-4 pm. I am good for any time after that.

Derek

Comment

Sweet, that'd even be better. I told him I'd try to get there about 4:30ish. If you can swing by and get me, that'd be great. If you can't make it to my house, either drop me a pm here early as possible or give me a call to let me know.

Thanks! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett View Post
              Sweet, that'd even be better. I told him I'd try to get there about 4:30ish. If you can swing by and get me, that'd be great. If you can't make it to my house, either drop me a pm here early as possible or give me a call to let me know.

Thanks! :-)
              4:30 works for me. Is the picnic table you mentioned in the PM easy to find?

Derek

Comment

pretty easy to find, just keep driving until you get to the gravel parking lot and the picnic table will be right on the right.
                www.soulpancake.com
                www.bahai.org
                http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

pretty easy to find, just keep driving until you get to the gravel parking lot and the picnic table will be right on the right.
                  Okay, I will be there right around 4:30. I'll be wearing a tan Innova cap and have a beard.

Derek

Comment

Ok, it's 12:55! I'm ready to go! Let's Go! wait... it's not time yet... Damn it! I'm all dressed up and nowhere to throw! :-(

Comment

* Twiddles Thumbs *

Comment

Mommy... Are we there yet?

Comment

Ouch! the pain! the agony! As they say, be careful what you wish for! Playing those pro holes is a lot of work, but I had a great time. Thanks guys :-) And thanks GettinBetter for the ride to and from, I really appreciate it :-)

Just holla if ya need someone to tag along again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X