X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Not Working Today?

Looking to get out this afternoon and throw some plastic. Who is off today and looking for a round at about 1? I am thinking Pier as it is close.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Pier with Gwillim in about 45 for anyone interested in joining.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Comment

Dan Zents came out to join us. It was a great day though a tad on the warm side. Stupid tightly-woven black shirt...

Ended up being a bag tag match. Close tight battle through 7 holes - all at -2. We made the turn with Gwillim at -4 and Zents and I at -3. Dan got in a little trouble on 13 and fell behind a little. Gwillim and I were tied at -4 after 15 and then he sunk a big putt on 16 to go up by one. Ryan and I both birdied 18 and he ended up beating me -6 to -5 (a PB, bogey-free). Zents finished at -1.

Great round of golf, guys. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I would do it again today if you guys aren't busy.

Comment

I have the day off today......lets do this!

Comment

I would love to! I am back at work today, though, and can only look out the window and wistfully wish I was golfing. Have fun!
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Where and when??
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Thanks to Sam, Gwillim, and Zents

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Dan Zents came out to join us. It was a great day though a tad on the warm side. Stupid tightly-woven black shirt...

Ended up being a bag tag match. Close tight battle through 7 holes - all at -2. We made the turn with Gwillim at -4 and Zents and I at -3. Dan got in a little trouble on 13 and fell behind a little. Gwillim and I were tied at -4 after 15 and then he sunk a big putt on 16 to go up by one. Ryan and I both birdied 18 and he ended up beating me -6 to -5 (a PB, bogey-free). Zents finished at -1.

Great round of golf, guys. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.
                  Thanks for letting me play through on 11. I was trying to get a quick round in before a 4pm meeting. Hope my errant throws on 11 did not disrupt you too much.

Comment

Not at all, Todd. Wasn't an issue at all.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X