X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo!!! 5/20 11:30

Tags #27 and #2 will be at the middle parking lot at 11:30am.

I think we're going to play BSF East, then probably follow it with BSF West (I may not be able to stay for both, gotta get back to Pier for dubs).

Well I am sitting here at work thinking of how nice it would be to be out at milo. I won't be able to join, but it is good to see that the pier doubles takes presidence over playing the temp holes at milo. Pier doubles is where it's at!!! It would be cool to get a chance to partner with you and dominate the lefty friendly layout of pier right now. Maybe shoot for doubles course record. Eric L.

Comment

Eric,

When I got out to Milo and was finishing up on the BSF East I realized how stupid it was of me to want to go play Pier Dubs when the BSF course is setup. I ended up playing BSF East twice and BSF West once before I finally came home. The only reason I wanted to play Pier in the first place is because I've been doing well out there and I want to make sure I make the finals, but seriously, THE BSF COURSES ARE SETUP! How *almost* foolish of me.

-gwillim

Comment

milo today 9am

ill be at milo till sunday starting today so if anyone wants to meet up aroun d 930 am for round ill be there west side to play
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Well lucky for me you did not show up then Gwillim because it was Jay Huk and I who took it last week with a 12 down. Fortunately everything is in the lefty positions and 14 and 15 are in the short which makes for some birdie ops. I hope to see you out there today.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X