X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier, Leverich, or both, tomorrow, sometime in PM

Got the VA Clinic at 11:00 tomorrow and am bringing my bag, in case I survive and get out of there early enough. Don't know where Leverich is from there. I'm thinking it's somewhere close. In any case, I can never remember my way around Pier and don't know Leverich at all. I will be in a black Honda coupe and have a red Revo bag, I'm old with a blue cap, gray beard, and glasses.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Look for the guy splitting the fairways with uncanny accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      Got the VA Clinic at 11:00 tomorrow and am bringing my bag, in case I survive and get out of there early enough. Don't know where Leverich is from there. I'm thinking it's somewhere close.
      Yes, very close. Just get back on I-5 northbound and take the next exit. When the exit forks, stay to the left to get to 39th St. Turn right on 39th, then left into the park.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I may try and catch you. Especially if you go to Pier. Don't be surprised if you get a phone call from me.

Comment

I'll be at Pier but not until 5:30ish.

Comment

pier

hey bob sausage guy will be there do u have a cell phone something tells me no in any event im at 503 960 2978 can u pack my star wraith if u come.....peace
            sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

I'll have it in the trunk. Cellphone? Me? Funny, that.

I have no idea of timing or whether I can even make it. The doc may say, "no more disc golf, it's not good for you." I'll try is all. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                The doc may say, "no more disc golf, it's not good for you."
                Time to get a new doctor.

Comment

I'd like to play Pier today. I usually play about Noon or 1pm. About what time are you guys going to be there?
                  "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Got into Vancouver early enough to try out Leverich. I ran into Discdogs' friend, Don Estaban, who showed me around fast enough to make my appointment on time. Pier kicked my butt again. I had fun and got sore. Discdogs forgot to bring the sausages without ingredients so I was hungry. I didn't wear my jacket so I was cold. I had some shopping to do so I didn't get home to a cold cabin until 11:00 and had to build a fire and tend it until it was warm in here. All in all, my annual outing went well. Now I'll just hang, picking up the broken trees and mowing the grass, and wait for y'allz to show up here to DG your butts off.

Comment

And again it was a great pleasure to get to golf with you Bob, away from the Mudd. Yes I know I gotta get up there. Well it's going to happen soon; I'll get my Sunday group to hook up with the TN and we'll get up for a day of golfing.
                      J
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                        And again it was a great pleasure to get to golf with you Bob, away from the Mudd. Yes I know I gotta get up there. Well it's going to happen soon; I'll get my Sunday group to hook up with the TN and we'll get up for a day of golfing.
                        J
                        pleasure as always bob hope i make the sunday cruz with jman
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Let me know when you are heading up there J. I cant do it this month, but any Sunday May-Jul I am available.
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X