Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, seeing if anyone wants to play at Orchard?

Hi guys im new to the site. Like 5 minutes new, iv been playing Disk gold since the end of August and i love it. But iv been kind of winging it by myself none of my friends are really into it. So i was wondering if anyone here plays at Orchard Park at all? Its in Hillsboro OR and i would like to play with other people and well.. Maybe learn a thing or two.

Any day this up coming week would be cool. Anyone up for some Disk Golf?

Hey, welcome. Always great to see a new person. I will give you a PM early in the week if you're up for a round after work. I live and work right around Orchard.
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Thanks, iv been looking for a forum about disk gold for portland and finally found you guys.

Ya im on spring break starting today (senior in high school) so i can play almost any day

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to disc golf!

I used to live at Orchard, but work keeps me away now.

You'll have to check out Tuesday Twos. http://www.gilbuddy.com/tt/ You'll meet more golfers than you can stand.

Comment

That sounds fun, might have to give it a shot. 31 days? It will probably snow knowing the weather we have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
            Thanks, iv been looking for a forum about disk gold for portland and finally found you guys.

Ya im on spring break starting today (senior in high school) so i can play almost any day
            It's nice to see another high schooler here! I'm a junior at Southridge. I'm also on spring break but I'm down by Greenway Park in Beaverton. I'll try and make it up there soon and you should do the same about coming down here. I'll send you a pm with my contact info.

Comment

Anyone want to go play tomorrow? Got a friend coming down from camby and we will be hitting orchard and a few other places.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X