X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagg!!!

Our usual Hagg Crew is heading out there tomorrow. 10 AM Tee 1. Most likely 1/2 hr or so before that meeting at the Lake Stop store. If you are itchin to play some Hagg and willing to brave the wind and rain, come on out and join us
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    Our usual Hagg Crew is heading out there tomorrow. 10 AM Tee 1. Most likely 1/2 hr or so before that meeting at the Lake Stop store. If you are itchin to play some Hagg and willing to brave the wind and rain, come on out and join us

So how does it look out there??

Do you need cleats or will boots do?

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

boots will do just fine the only problem i had in my tennis shoes were the walks by the lake ,my golf spikes worked well too but still got wet,go with the boots thats what i've used the last few times,my inlaws have property near there and i'm trying to get them to let me get something going as in a pay to play course,have a depot that is willing to front the baskets if i can pull this off,i'm going to try to sell them on it saturday night at dinner

Comment

Me and my friend went to hagg in September... It was horrible i could only find the first spot the 2nd the tee of 7 and the basket of 11

Comment

Originally posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
          Me and my friend went to hagg in September... It was horrible i could only find the first spot the 2nd the tee of 7 and the basket of 11

ummm well if the baskets were in the ground after the 1st basket you should have been able to find 6 baskets at least in the meadow......not including #18 which is 100' right to the 1st Tee area.

Try to hook up with a local next time you go

Comment

Hagg is not a course you want to play without a map, or a guide. If you want to try it again someday, keep an eye out for others going who know the course.
            Also if you went in September, most of the holes in the field were pulled out of the ground still for the replanting there.
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
              Hagg is not a course you want to play without a map, or a guide. If you want to try it again someday, keep an eye out for others going who know the course.
              Also if you went in September, most of the holes in the field were pulled out of the ground still for the replanting there.

Is there a map of the new layout?

Comment

i might be going out there early in the day on saturday if your interested in a guided tour ,,i've played it a hundred times and still go up the wrong hill on nine or 15 sometimes ,,or get mad on twelve and skip 13 and remember going to 15 that i need to play13

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X