X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play with Tim Skellenger!

Tim Skellenger and I are looking for a 3rd person to play Discology this Saturday! It's a fun triples event out at Timber! Our third person dropped out so he could play at Whistlers, so we need a replacement! Looking for a good advanced player or an open player. Need to find someone by tomorrow or we're going to drop out of the tournament.

This is your chance to play a fun, competitive round with Oregon's 2nd highest rated player!
    Brody Cannon
    PDGA #34008

hmmm

might be able to join you

Comment

Jeremy, we'd love to have you as our third. If you're serious, let me know ASAP. As of right now, I'm scheduled to work in the morning so I need a couple days to make sure I can get the shift covered! Never played the event, but it sounds like fun. Playing open division, but not sure of the competition. Either way, it'll be a good time. Only $30 for your portion!
      Brody Cannon
      PDGA #34008

Comment

I'd totally do that, but gonna be in Maryland this weekend... but after that, 4 straight weeks of disc golf...

Comment

Yeah count me in guys.

Comment

Great! Let me just make sure I can get my shift covered. Shouldn't be a problem (hopefully).
            Brody Cannon
            PDGA #34008

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X