X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Friday March 7th

We will be going back to Pier tomorrow. There somewhere between 9:30 & 10. Wednesday was great. We were there about the same time on Wednesday and it was great. Not a whole lot of people on the course, no one to wait for. Peaceful and great to have all the holes back...

Any one want to join us?

Crist & Amber

I was thinking about Pier tomorrow, too. Looks like the weather may even be decent.

Comment

I might be there too
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post
        We will be going back to Pier tomorrow. There somewhere between 9:30 & 10. Wednesday was great. We were there about the same time on Wednesday and it was great. Not a whole lot of people on the course, no one to wait for. Peaceful and great to have all the holes back...

Any one want to join us?

Crist & Amber
        I could probally do that tomorrow. I just have to leave at noon to be somewhere at 12:30. Had a great time playing with you guys on Wednesday.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
          I was thinking about Pier tomorrow, too. Looks like the weather may even be decent.
          Yeah, no rain but kinda chilly. That's what hand warmers are for though! Hopefully we will see you there>

Comment

I'll try to be there by 9:30 or so. I'll probably be wearing a red jacket. I'll also be the guy at the practice basket missing short putts.

Comment

I'll try to be there by 9:30 or so. I'll probably be wearing a red jacket. I'll also be the guy at the practice basket missing short putts.
              K. We will be in a white Nissan car, Rebels stickers on the back. Probably in black vests. And when we get there depends on traffic. We are coming from the east side.

Comment

be there

ill be there going on bus from east side see ya guys there look forward to golf with new peeps
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                75 Aces
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I might be there.

If the weather is ok I will show up. How will I know you guys? Rick S
                  PDGA 38153
                  STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Heh. Shows how much we all pay attention to dates. This was actually for today, friday the 6th.

And we ended up with a group of 7. Good playing with everyone!

Comment

Heh. Shows how much we all pay attention to dates. This was actually for today, friday the 6th.

And we ended up with a group of 7. Good playing with everyone!
                      Yes ditto lots of fun. Cool to meet new peeps, and hang with good friends.

Cindy
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

fun

Had lots of fun golfing on friday nice to meet cindy and playing with dan and amber and chris ty for good day of golf and lets not forget ryan g. nice that you beat me in tag challange but after you left ryan I shot my best round ever shoting amazing -5 at pier shoting 6 birdies on the front and bogey on hole 10 and paring out im so happy
                        PDGA # 31451
                        2 Mini Aces
                        75 Aces
                        DISC GOLF OR DIE
                        BOB CABAL
                        DISCVANGO
                        JEFF ELLIOT
                        G-MAN
                        JORDAN LEWIS
                        JEFF HAGERTY
                        JAMES GARCELON
                        SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X