X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane next Tuesday and/or Wen

I'm heading up to Spokane next Monday, Tuesday and wen.
    I would like to throw at least once if not a few rounds, either Monday evening, Tuesday I should have almost all day and Wen I fly out around 3 but would love to get at least one early round in if anyone's down.

Thanks

Send me a PM and we'll figure out where to meet and play. Have you played Farragut State Park?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Tuesday is league of sorts at sekani, first throw is 5:30pm,sign up at 5:00. Should be nice weather. If you have played at cherry hill, sekani is more topside elevation but I like the design just as much. Maybe we'll see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
        Tuesday is league of sorts at sekani, first throw is 5:30pm,sign up at 5:00. Should be nice weather. If you have played at cherry hill, sekani is more topside elevation but I like the design just as much. Maybe we'll see you there.
        Sounds good!
        You will most likely see me there, Thanks for the info!

Josh

Comment

Farragut State Park

Looks like Tuesday we will be heading out to Farragut State Park for the day
          If anyone would like to join, I'll have room for 2 more in my car. We will be leaving kinda early 9ish I'm thinking if not earlier
          Thanks

Now I just have to decide between bringing my Grip bag (18 disc's) or my small Innova bag (10 Disc's)
          Last edited by juda4936; May 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM. Reason: Updated

Comment

Best Time I've Had In A While!!!
            Thanks Stuart!!! I had a great time and can't wait to throw with you again!
            You still have LOTs to teach me

Comment

Originally posted by juda4936 View Post
              Best Time I've Had In A While!!!
              Thanks Stuart!!! I had a great time and can't wait to throw with you again!
              You still have LOTs to teach me
              No problem buddy, it was my pleasure. Next time you are up here, let me know, there's still ton's of golf to be had around the area
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X