X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Groups for Spokane Courses

Hey Spokane Disc Golfers! My buddy and I play the various courses in Spokane Tuesday - Friday afternoons, and we are looking for people that are available those days and times to join us for some rounds. We want to start mixing up our play to include Doubles and Scrambles and other group games, as well as standard rounds. We also do quite a few day trips to outlying courses during the summer, and would welcome company for those as well. Hit me up if you are interested.

If your on facebook, we have a group called "Inland Northwest Flyerz" that we use to contact other local golfers. as of right now there are 111 members, and it grows everyday. Id suggest you try it out.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
      If your on facebook, we have a group called "Inland Northwest Flyerz" that we use to contact other local golfers. as of right now there are 111 members, and it grows everyday. Id suggest you try it out.
      Will do! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X