X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane next week

I'll be in Spokane next week and would like to play of DC.
    Any one up for showing me around and playing a few rounds.
    I fly in Wednseday and leave Fridayday with only about 4 hours of work to do Wen.
    So I'm open for Wen after noon/evening, most any time thursday and I fly out at 3:30 on friday so a morning round would be fun.

Thanks

depending on my work schedule (i get my schedule today or tomorrow for next week) id be down to show you downriver, sekani, and highbridge. Most days im hangin out at downriver, but im always down for a round at the bridge or sekani. i dont really play corbin or cherry hill because my car doesnt like driving all the way out there from spokane, but if you had a rental car and drove, id be more than willing to show you around corbin and cherry as well. pm me and we can work out specifics
    Last edited by Northsidedallin; April 3rd, 2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I'm always down to play rounds with people I've never met. Send me a message.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

I'm down too, keep me posted. :-)

Comment

our plan is to hit high bridge wednesday for an afternoon round, sekani thursday morning, and downriver after lunch thursday.

it'd be rad to have a 4 or 5 person group. always makes playing more fun

Comment

can prob make HB or Sekani, let me know times when you know. :-)

Comment

4pm at highbridge today, 10am at sekani tomorrow morning, and 3pm at downriver tomorrow afternoon.

anyone feel free to join us. all are welcome

Comment

Hey all,
                Can't make this afternoon, but will see you @ Sekani tomorrow morning. Thanks for the head's up! :-)

Comment

right on. we decided to cancel this afternoons round due to weather anyways.

see yah at sekani at 10, ill be hangin out in the putting area wearing my green and orange coal beanie.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X