X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be in Vancouver Wa.

Going to be in Vancouver Wa. 1-28 to 1-30-13. Would like to disc with some of the locals there. Or if you can point me to a good DG Course it would be much appreciated.
    sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Glenwood glow league

If you like glow golf we will be at glenwood league on Tuesday for $5 glow Cali singles starts at 6pm
    Hope to see you out there
    Call if you need info or directions
    Josh
    360-910-5263

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
      If you like glow golf we will be at glenwood league on Tuesday for $5 glow Cali singles starts at 6pm
      Hope to see you out there
      Call if you need info or directions
      Josh
      360-910-5263
      Looked at the course there. My in-laws are not to far from it. I am going to have to break down and get me some glow disc.
      sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyJ View Post
        Going to be in Vancouver Wa. 1-28 to 1-30-13. Would like to disc with some of the locals there. Or if you can point me to a good DG Course it would be much appreciated.
        Leverich is right off of I5 and is probably the best that Vancouver has to offer. If you have the time, do yourself a favor and go about 15 minutes further to South Vancouver (North Portland) and play Pier Park.

Comment

Paradise Park

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Leverich is right off of I5 and is probably the best that Vancouver has to offer. If you have the time, do yourself a favor and go about 15 minutes further to South Vancouver (North Portland) and play Pier Park.
            ^^ This, Scotty.
            Basket thieves

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X