X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin/Highbridge early on the 11th

I have the fever, my plastic must fly! I want to get out there before lunch(noon) and get a round or two in. either course is okay with me I just gotta play some disc golf. let me know if your interested
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Well if Highbridge is anything like Downriver right now, I'd head to Corbin. Played downtown today and it was brutal.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red View Post
      I have the fever, my plastic must fly! I want to get out there before lunch(noon) and get a round or two in. either course is okay with me I just gotta play some disc golf. let me know if your interested
      Red"I have the fever",I am aware of this feeling,
      I played Corb early(8:30) Wed morning this week and the tpads were good. Someone had already cleared the pad for the most part and only about 3-4 of snow in the open area's. Im down for some golf about the same time this (friday) morning. The road coming into, and leaving is still passable for 2 wheel drive rigs. But a few more " of snow and PF city may close the entry gate (as normal when the road isnt easily passable)

Comment

DANGIT!!!

I haven't played all week -- I'm jonesin....not sure if I can hold off till tomorrow morning for the Tune-UP at Downriver --

If I skip some classes---and make it back to SCC in time for practice...

Maybe I could just send someone to school in my place and they could take notes for me...

Maybe I should .....

DAMN!!

Mac

Comment

ha glad your so decisive mac!

Tom, im leavin my place in the next few minutes for corbin, hope to see you there.
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X