X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo/Timber/Maybe Dexter This Weekend

We're dragging the trailer down to Milo Sat AM, so if anyone wants to hook up for an afternoon round at Milo or a Sunday AM round at Timber I'll be around.

There's a possibility we'll head to Dexter Sunday afternoon so I can play some tunes at the Dexter Lake Club that night and then Monday AM golf.

"So, hit it!"

-- Getty 425-830-3472
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Originally posted by Getty View Post
    We're dragging the trailer down to Milo Sat AM, so if anyone wants to hook up for an afternoon round at Milo or a Sunday AM round at Timber I'll be around.
    Warning: Timber will be crawling with team golfers this weekend starting at 8am both days.

Comment

Well, that just plain sucks for me. Thanks for the heads-up! Got a threesome together for Sat. Turns out a couple of my homies will be there.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
        Well, that just plain sucks for me. Thanks for the heads-up! Got a threesome together for Sat. Turns out a couple of my homies will be there.
        Casual players are still welcome, we will not fill all 21 holes at Timber. You just have to be resigned to a slower round with all the traffic at the course.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Sweet! Our plans changed a little, and we're heading to Hornings Sat. It'll be a toss-up between Milo/Timber or Dexter on Sunday. OR disc golf is crazy cool!

Team Deucebag

Comment

BLUE LAKE is well worth the trip. Don't leave town without testing your metal at this new course.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=5646
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X