X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost: hole 1 @ N.A.D. pink "chick flick" disc

my wife lost her pink "chick flick" 148 star sidewinder at N.A.D. on the left side of hole #1 about 1/2 way up the hole
    name and phone # are on back
    she is crushed,it was her favorite disc

Thought i'd let you know I was at Team Sports today(where the lost discs are taken) looking through the bin and I did not see your disc. Either it's still out there or someone found it and never bothered to call you.
    Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
      Thought i'd let you know I was at Team Sports today(where the lost discs are taken) looking through the bin and I did not see your disc. Either it's still out there or someone found it and never bothered to call you.
      you got me all excited for a second, when i seen a reply to this post

but i really appreciate the time looking and the effort
      thanks, matt

Comment

I came home from shelton springs doubles to find a message on the answering machine
        saying this disc has been found and is going into the Team Sports Drop Box
        nice, my wife will be so happy
        is team sports open on sunday? will it even be picked by tomorrow?
        will someone at team golf have access to the box?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
          I came home from shelton springs doubles to find a message on the answering machine
          saying this disc has been found and is going into the Team Sports Drop Box
          nice, my wife will be so happy
          is team sports open on sunday? will it even be picked by tomorrow?
          will someone at team golf have access to the box?
          Team Sports is closed on sundays. Jack Lorber on Team West Sound has the keys to the box and may not have turned the disc over to Team Sports yet. Look him up at the NAD tomorrow.
          Basket thieves

Comment