X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Dog Collar Remote

Pier Park.....I lost bad! Please return if found: Black and Green Sportbasics Dog Collar Remote. Believe I dropped this around holes 8/9. Please call me @ 503-756-3123. I would be grateful!

Thank you kindly!

and Scott, I appreciate the guidance, disc is all new to me.

Lauren
    503-756-3123
    Last edited by Vitabeata; October 17th, 2012, 08:52 PM.

Which course?

Comment

Looks like someone was not happy about being zapped. J/k

Best of luck finding it. As Scott said, if you list the course you are more likely to get help and receive less snark from neo-hippie leftists.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I found one at N. Bonneville a couple of weeks ago. But, there was a guy and his dog wandering around looking for something and kind of following me. I had put it in my bag. I gave it back to them. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. A couple of questions..

1. so what is the deal with the 2 metal contacts on the inside of the little box? Is it supposed to zap the dog so he yelps - that is how you find the dog Someone mentioned the word zapped...

2. If it has a homing device - you should be able to find it right..

Now that I know what they are, if I find another, it would be best to leave it on the course somewhere...

Cheers

Cheers

Comment

It is a super powered magnet that pulls the dog back to you.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X