Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen discs recovered and I know who did it!

I went to Disc Golf Depot today to start replenishing my supply after my bag had been stolen out of my car this weekend (Sat night/early Sun). As I was getting ready to pay Jerry for some new plastic, he remembered that he had a stack of used stuff that he hadn't shown me yet. Sure enough, it was almost every disc from my bag that was stolen, minus 3 Rhyno putters and the bag itself, of course. He told me a guy named Chris Leachman brought them in and Jerry paid him $25 for the lot. If anyone has any information about Chris Leechman, please let me know- obviously, I have a lot to ask him about. In addition to my discs, my car's vent window was broken and my car stereo was stolen, not to mention the damage done to get the stereo out of my dash.

Thanks so much to all the golfers that reached out and offered replacement plastic to me- I have felt a lot of love in the wake of all this. The few bad apples out there could never rotten the bunch for me.

Again, any contact info. for Leechman would be appreciated. If it wasn't him that broke into my car, he surely knows who did.

Rich Rich
    503-927-9903

he is being inquired about on FB also man......

Glad you got your plastic back well most of it anyway.
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RichRay View Post
      I went to Disc Golf Depot today to start replenishing my supply after my bag had been stolen out of my car this weekend (Sat night/early Sun). As I was getting ready to pay Jerry for some new plastic, he remembered that he had a stack of used stuff that he hadn't shown me yet. Sure enough, it was almost every disc from my bag that was stolen, minus 3 Rhyno putters and the bag itself, of course. He told me a guy named Chris Leachman brought them in and Jerry paid him $25 for the lot. If anyone has any information about Chris Leechman, please let me know- obviously, I have a lot to ask him about. In addition to my discs, my car's vent window was broken and my car stereo was stolen, not to mention the damage done to get the stereo out of my dash.

Thanks so much to all the golfers that reached out and offered replacement plastic to me- I have felt a lot of love in the wake of all this. The few bad apples out there could never rotten the bunch for me.

Again, any contact info. for Leechman would be appreciated. If it wasn't him that broke into my car, he surely knows who did.

Rich Rich
      503-927-9903
      Not to be too obvious, but you ARE going to call the police, right? Or Jerry is, as he has just unwittingly almost fenced some stolen property?

Was your name and number on the discs? Did Jerry call you or say anything else about the guy?

Comment

I found Mr. Leachmen

http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/8127

All parties are innocent until proven guilty lol
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/8127

All parties are innocent until proven guilty lol
          Yes, but someone is guilty, and you have to start somewhere.

Comment