X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found: Glow Buzzz at Pier Park

Theres no name or number but I'm 99% sure that this disc belongs to Jeff Haggerty(?). Not positive on the last name there, but hes the older gentleman, usually bearded, works for the post office, played lots of ultimate. He was playing in front of me at Pier on Tuesday and went back to retrieve one he left behind. Found the buzzz and figured I'd spot him before the end of the round but I did not. If you know him I'd like to get him his disc back.

If anyone has information on how to contact him holler at me or give him my number (616.401.8670).

Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post
    Theres no name or number but I'm 99% sure that this disc belongs to Jeff Haggerty(?). Not positive on the last name there, but hes the older gentleman, usually bearded, works for the post office, played lots of ultimate.
    That would be Jeff Baker.

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Well, now I know who I'm looking for.

Anyone know how to get a hold of Jeff Baker?

Comment

Thanks for the expedient help everyone. I have left him a message and he should have his disc back soon.

This thread can now go to wherever it is that threads go to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan_Brian View Post
          Theres no name or number but I'm 99% sure that this disc belongs to Jeff Haggerty(?). Not positive on the last name there, but hes the older gentleman, usually bearded, works for the post office, played lots of ultimate. He was playing in front of me at Pier on Tuesday and went back to retrieve one he left behind. Found the buzzz and figured I'd spot him before the end of the round but I did not. If you know him I'd like to get him his disc back.

If anyone has information on how to contact him holler at me or give him my number (616.401.8670).
          You had THAT part right!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X