X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost and Left behind at Blue Lake...

Amazing course, I'm just dumb and managed to leave my stool behind and lost 4 discs on 4 consecutive holes.

First up we have my Dynamic Discs Stool. Identical to the more popular Huk Sit Stools, except it has Dynamic Discs stickers on the legs and a Green / Teal Top instead of the usual black. The little plastic feet on the bottom are chewed up, the strap is a little frayed as well if that helps identify it.

Discmania P-Line PD, Sky Blue, Hole 11 - a killer drive that disappeared...Threaded the needle and saw it land close to the two piles of debris just before the trees/basket. Should've been easy to spot.

Discraft Z Comet, Blue, Hole 12 - Lost on the right side of the fairway about halfway to the pin. This was an out shot that never flipped over for me not 100% sure on exact location on Hole 13, but it hit a tree on the right side.

Discmania C-Line TD Turning Driver, Orange, Hole 13 - Threw it left of the fork in the fairway. Turned a little too much and ended up approx. 350' from the basket in some taller rough on the left side of the left fork. Shouldn't be further than 15'-20' off the fairway near the rough with the white flowers.

12x Champ Eagle, Blue, Hole 16 - Went in the rough on the right side of 16 approximately 100'-150' shy of the basket can't be further than 15' from the fairway.

I was under-par before all this noise happened so help take some of the sting away by returning my lost gear! Name and Number are on all the discs.

=)))

your not alone

I talked w 20 people coming out of their first rounds. 1 person didnt lose any discs, most lost 2 and 20% lost 3-4 discs. killer hot, bring at least 2 good size water bottles to get through a round, which took our foursome(pros) 5+ hours(yes) to play. super awesome job guys! So we should expect all tall grass ob for tourny play in the future?

Comment

That was an amazingly fun course debut. Ive got a purple blizzard ape lost on far left rough on 15 near the top of the hill. Hope everyone gets their plastic back. Bring LOTS of water and stay out of the tall grass.

Comment

We're gonna need a dedicated Lost/Found for Blue Lake. Pretty awesomely brutal course. I was lucky to only lose 1 as even a great player I was with lost 5, but sadly the solo disc was my go to orange Z Flash. Left tall grass before it opens up on hole 15 also.

Comment

Lost disc

Lost Glow Huk lab Roc hole 8 in the gullie. Bummed.
          CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by puttmin View Post
            I talked w 20 people coming out of their first rounds. 1 person didnt lose any discs, most lost 2 and 20% lost 3-4 discs. killer hot, bring at least 2 good size water bottles to get through a round, which took our foursome(pros) 5+ hours(yes) to play. super awesome job guys! So we should expect all tall grass ob for tourny play in the future?
            Yes, eventually we will be using stakes to mark the ob lines.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

My list

1) Dark Green Champ Rhyno (Huk Stamps) (Hole 15, black berries/cat tails by basket)

2) Silver GL Vision (Hole 5-7 rough, Left side under a tree on in tall grass)

3) Bright Green Champ Boss (Hole 16, Left tall grass near basket)

4) Green GL Halo (Hole 3, 1st drive, cut left corner too tight)

5) Red Star Firebird, ACE OR DIE/Skull Drawing, (Hole 11, 2nd throw into thick on left) (Found by Shawn, waiting to connect)

6) My Pride, this course kicked my butt. If you see my pride out there please return it. My name won't be on it but it will look beat up, almost pathetic. (Slowly coming back to me)
              Last edited by jdinteg; August 18th, 2012, 04:34 PM.
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353
              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Lost a beat-up old Red Star Teerex on Hole 5. Tee shot went stright as can be, but... a little long. Reward for its return.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Did anyone find a UV Chick Flick mini on the fairway of 18? Left it there yesterday.

Thanks,
                  Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Why so many lost discs??

Won't have a chance to check it out for awhile - lots of blackberries, tall grass, ferns, etc?? what evil is out there?

Comment

2 discs lost in 13 holes of play...

1. Pink Blizzard Katana on hole 9. went right towards the landing are but was too long and too right.

2. Yellow BSF beaver ring Blizard Boss on hole 13. Looked like it was going to land in the short grass left ~350 from the tee but when we got out there it had disappeared into the tall grass. Has to be right on the edge...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                        Won't have a chance to check it out for awhile - lots of blackberries, tall grass, ferns, etc?? what evil is out there?

The fairways are mowed quite nicely, but if you leave those manicured fairways... the long grass is HUNGRY!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Lost a beat-up old Red Star Teerex on Hole 5. Tee shot went stright as can be, but... a little long. Reward for its return.
                          OH NOOOOOOoooo not the Red Star beat to Sh*t Teerex. Now what will you throw at Stub?
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Shaved -3 strokes, only lost 1 disc Today

1) Yellow Star Valkyrie with Subaru drawing (#16, 2nd shot, beautiful helix over long grass, no clue why we cannot find it, must not have been that great of shot ;-)) (Found by Adin, THANK YOU FOR RETURNING)
                            Last edited by jdinteg; August 18th, 2012, 04:35 PM.
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353
                            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by himynameismatt View Post
                              Amazing course, I'm just dumb and managed to leave my stool behind and lost 4 discs on 4 consecutive holes.

First up we have my Dynamic Discs Stool. Identical to the more popular Huk Sit Stools, except it has Dynamic Discs stickers on the legs and a Green / Teal Top instead of the usual black. The little plastic feet on the bottom are chewed up, the strap is a little frayed as well if that helps identify it.

Discmania P-Line PD, Sky Blue, Hole 11 - a killer drive that disappeared...Threaded the needle and saw it land close to the two piles of debris just before the trees/basket. Should've been easy to spot.

Discraft Z Comet, Blue, Hole 12 - Lost on the right side of the fairway about halfway to the pin. This was an out shot that never flipped over for me not 100% sure on exact location on Hole 13, but it hit a tree on the right side.

Discmania C-Line TD Turning Driver, Orange, Hole 13 - Threw it left of the fork in the fairway. Turned a little too much and ended up approx. 350' from the basket in some taller rough on the left side of the left fork. Shouldn't be further than 15'-20' off the fairway near the rough with the white flowers.

12x Champ Eagle, Blue, Hole 16 - Went in the rough on the right side of 16 approximately 100'-150' shy of the basket can't be further than 15' from the fairway.

I was under-par before all this noise happened so help take some of the sting away by returning my lost gear! Name and Number are on all the discs.

=)))
                              Hey Matt, I think I have your sky blue discmania pd. There was no name but held onto it just in case.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X