Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found 2 discs. orange *huk lab* champion orc on hole 16 no name no number. and found a orange champion beast on the same hole, name was steadman or steveman was really faded, newer champ beast, disconnected number.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
      This thread is fun to come to and just read through.
      its like the sunday comics.
      Lol... I read it befor I left Sunday to play ran it Brent and his crue ... Yep I lost a disc to out there it was in some blackberrys and tall grass on one of the holes ... It has number and stuff ... On a good note found a buddy's disk so one is going home ohhh loved it some more play and it will be sic

Comment

Lost blue nuke ss Bad Monkey on hole 13 100 ft from basket in tall grass on left. No name or number just the weight 174 initials SB and name of disc. My number is 503-841-9135 ask for Scott. Thanks in advance and if it doesn't get returned have fun throwing it and share it with your friends.

Comment

Lost yellowish star destroyer on hole 15 short and left of the basket.
          Name and number on the disc. I would love to get it back!

I've returned 2 discs this week...come on karma!

Comment

Orange Second Run Katana. Hole 13 about where the dogleg left starts (thought it was a bigger cut out and that I could clear it). Totally reward worthy. Initials KER and # on it.
            FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

lost at blue lake 11x TeeBird

Hey I left an 11x KC Pro TeeBird on hole 18 on the edge of the left tree line on the corner. Just plain forgot to pick it up! call 503,522.6805 Dave name and number and aces were written on rim of disc. thanks

Comment

Lost a red spider near basket 5. I'd love to get it back... if not... goodbye old friend.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  Lost a red spider near basket 5. I'd love to get it back... if not... goodbye old friend.
                  Saturday Night? Say it aint so!

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                    Saturday Night? Say it aint so!
                    Yup. When I threw it I was thinking all I had to worry about was making a 25 foot putt. Blue Lake said "Nope!"
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

lost my fave 162g red star archon on hole 14 about 50 feet form the basket in the grass...
                      numbers on it hope it comes home!

Comment

Aah Blue Lake, why do we have this rocky relationship:
                        2-lost today

1) #13 Yellow Star TL Right side, pin high, in thick Rose/Blackberries

2) #15 Green Champion Groove 2nd shot right into thick brush left side (Found by Pablo Ulibarri, THANK YOU!)
                        Last edited by jdinteg; September 5th, 2012, 05:46 PM.
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

So if I ever get down to play this course,
                          it sounds like I should bring some of those long handle grabbing thingys, we have at work, for picking up trash on the side of the road.
                          Hang it on my bag instead of my stool !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                            So if I ever get down to play this course,
                            it sounds like I should bring some of those long handle grabbing thingys, we have at work, for picking up trash on the side of the road.
                            Hang it on my bag instead of my stool !!!!
                            I am not sure that will help much because the rough is thick & deep. Once a disc goes in it is pretty much burried, and you have to spread the stuff to find it.

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Lost Today after 2-rounds

1) #12 Yellow Opto River, bounced off the tee pad hard left turn into thicket

Upside is my lost disc average per round is going down ;-)
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353
                              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Found at Blue Lake

Sorry for not having but a home phone right now.
                                Found both on hole 15 left.
                                J.Mitti 503-939-9828 Yellow star destroyer
                                Harder to read CLC 503-762-3202 #52 Blue #3 flyer
                                I will be back in the morning at 10:30 a.m. for another round.
                                My home phone is 971-512-1604

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X