Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my absolute favorite disc at Adair

Adair hole number 10 on Aug 11.
    I nicked the leaning tree but it still flew around 250ft. I swear it ended up on the hill on the left where the first set of stairs is even though I looked there for more than an hour, including into the night using the maglight.

It breaks my heart that I lost this disc. It's deep red on top with a giant yellow tiki or mayan mask. It is also yellow on bottom with my name (Tim) and number on it. What makes it a big loss for me was that it was a Christmas present from my wife, and she got Scott Papa to sign it for me with the message: Fun! Fun! Fun!

So please keep your eye out for it. If you see anyone playing with it (if you feel comfortable) please confront them. Plus $30 reward for getting it in my hands in one piece.

Originally posted by @Greenway View Post
    Adair hole number 10 on Aug 11.
    I nicked the leaning tree but it still flew around 250ft. I swear it ended up on the hill on the left where the first set of stairs is even though I looked there for more than an hour, including into the night using the maglight.

It breaks my heart that I lost this disc. It's deep red on top with a giant yellow tiki or mayan mask. It is also yellow on bottom with my name (Tim) and number on it. What makes it a big loss for me was that it was a Christmas present from my wife, and she got Scott Papa to sign it for me with the message: Fun! Fun! Fun!

So please keep your eye out for it. If you see anyone playing with it (if you feel comfortable) please confront them. Plus $30 reward for getting it in my hands in one piece.
    Sorry dude. I'll keep an eye out for it. Also, there is a little market at the highway where lost plastic gets dropped off, although they say they call everyone with a number on the disc.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X