X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left orange rock at hornings meadows

Ya I left it somewhere up ther on the 7/4/12 not sure if my name is on it .. Has a black bird on it from a turny years back down at Adair ... Cold beer if returned

Me n some friends were out at the Meadows on Sat morning 7-14, found a couple of discs and returned them to the people at the entrance. I think(?) one was an orange roc???
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Sweet thanks .... I hope it's mine... If it is you sir you get a beer of your choise
      Last edited by George A.; July 18th, 2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
        Sweet thanks .... I hope it's mine... If it is you sir you get a beer of your choise
        no worries, just doing my part
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

So I get a call from the owner of the disc store in Salem "tiger disc" he informed me that some one found it at woodmansee and turned it in ... Now how to get to Salem to pick it up any team golfer's down that way

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
            So I get a call from the owner of the disc store in Salem "tiger disc" he informed me that some one found it at woodmansee and turned it in ... Now how to get to Salem to pick it up any team golfer's down that way
            I an not a team disc golfer this year yet, but my work takes me to Salem about once week. I can probabally grab that next week if you want me to.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

It's ok it will be mailed toe very soon

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...