X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 2 Black stupid super soft warlocks in Salem

Just got these putters and lost them in 2 weeks. I got side tracked and left them on my bumper (I think cause I cant find them anywhere) and drove off....I was headed to Bryant park in Albany and must have fell off in south salem. I know I'm an idiot and have no excuse. I did write my name and number on them but hard to see black on black writing unless you hold them in the light just right. I know I dont deserve them back....but worth a shot if an honest person found them

I have Family in South Salem I can tell to keep a lookout. Were you leaving a course in South Salem? If not, what area of South were you around? My Pops lives out around Liberty in the Crossler Middle School Area....

Comment

Originally posted by JNichols View Post
      I have Family in South Salem I can tell to keep a lookout. Were you leaving a course in South Salem? If not, what area of South were you around? My Pops lives out around Liberty in the Crossler Middle School Area....
      Off Valleywood and Sunnyside area.....
      Went South on Sunnyside then cut over to commercial on the street next to tacobell....I'm drawing a blank on the street name....GAH!
      Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
        Off Valleywood and Sunnyside area.....
        Went South on Sunnyside then cut over to commercial on the street next to tacobell....I'm drawing a blank on the street name....GAH!
        Thanks much!
        Wiltsey Rd.!!! I used to live in the Apartments (Overlook Pointe?) right up from Taco Bell. My Parents eat lunch at the 19th Hole right in the parking lot of Taco Bell and Subway every Friday, so I will tell my Dad to keep his eyes OPEN!! They go down Wiltsey to get there! Funny Stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by JNichols View Post
          Wiltsey Rd.!!! I used to live in the Apartments (Overlook Pointe?) right up from Taco Bell. My Parents eat lunch at the 19th Hole right in the parking lot of Taco Bell and Subway every Friday, so I will tell my Dad to keep his eyes OPEN!! They go down Wiltsey to get there! Funny Stuff....
          YES! thats it....thanks again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X