X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found, un-opened beer at white river

If you can tell me the brand of beer, its yours ;-)
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

lol i must say i would of drank it. your to good to us mikk
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

I found one of these at Bud Pell last sunday. It was Coors so I dumped it out.
      Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post

Probably the same one. Migratory beer is a rare phenomenom that is just now being studied.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

This type of abuse/ neglect needs to be reported!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
            He said he found beer... not Coors.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
              If you can tell me the brand of beer, its yours ;-)
              Obviously not lost by a disc golfer. It was UNOPENED!

Bob

Comment

Didn't you find an unopened Rolling Rock when you were at Milo a month or so back?
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

If it was found at White River, I am Sure it had to be a Pabst....

Comment

Ya Sam I did find an ice cold Rolling Rock at Milo! This one is an import, I had a relay bad night last night so I drank it ;( Modelo especial, and it was tasty Sorry to whom ever lost it, there was no name or number to call so.......................
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

no name....no number...no call...so enjoy

Comment

Yeah that was my beer. It thought it was going to be more stable but it just turned over and rolled.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                          Yeah that was my beer. It thought it was going to be more stable but it just turned over and rolled.

looks like someone tryd to hyzer flip a light beer again....

Comment

I went to my neice's wedding last weekend and my job was to make sure all the extra beer and wine made it to my house so the reception place wouldn't keep it.

I now have an untapped full size keg of Mac n Jacks that I need to find a home for.

It's in a kegerator, but it needs to go to one of the upcoming tourneys to ensure it doesnt go unappreciated. ....White River Open, Shelton, or Aquafest. I should have started a new thread with a poll to vote?

Comment

Mac & Jacks huh ...take it to Shelton.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X