X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seconded!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
      looks like someone tryd to hyzer flip a light beer again....
      Yeah, next time I'll throw an Imperial Stout or a Double IPA. That definitely won't flip over.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        I went to my neice's wedding last weekend and my job was to make sure all the extra beer and wine made it to my house so the reception place wouldn't keep it.

I now have an untapped full size keg of Mac n Jacks that I need to find a home for.

It's in a kegerator, but it needs to go to one of the upcoming tourneys to ensure it doesnt go unappreciated. ....White River Open, Shelton, or Aquafest. I should have started a new thread with a poll to vote?

BA, the good news is, we already have a 16 gal keg of MAC n JACKS lined up for the players at the Showdown. The better news is that we haven't paid for it yet, so if you bring it here we can put that money straight into the food fund for the players party!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
          BA, the good news is, we already have a 16 gal keg of MAC n JACKS lined up for the players at the Showdown. The better news is that we haven't paid for it yet, so if you bring it here we can put that money straight into the food fund for the players party!
          do we have to be a "player" of the event to get into the party??

Comment

Kind of a dick move. If you just find a beer on the course then you should try harder to find the owner and give it back. However, if you fish it out of a lake or river with scuba gear then you are entitled to drink it or charge the owner a fee to get it back.
            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
              Kind of a dick move. If you just find a beer on the course then you should try harder to find the owner and give it back. However, if you fish it out of a lake or river with scuba gear then you are entitled to drink it or charge the owner a fee to get it back.
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                do we have to be a "player" of the event to get into the party??
                Well Mazza, it is a "Players Party". Its kind of a perk that we offer the "players"! That being said. It is also a "volunteers" party. That is, a perk for the "volunteers".

If your picking up what I'm laying down, then I'll see ya Saturday morning about 7am. If not, nobody is going to kick you out of the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                  no name...no number...no return...so enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                    Or, there could be 2 kegs - I have never seen a full field of disc golfers that could not kill off 2 kegs over a 2-day event...
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      Or, there could be 2 kegs - I have never seen a full field of disc golfers that could not kill off 2 kegs over a 2-day event...
                      Yes & yes. Take it to shelltown & two kegs are better than one!
                      Read this ^

Comment

Sir Gawain, Chris Giblet, and DMajor all convinced me to bring the full untapped keg of Mac & Jacks to Shelton in a couple of weeks. It was "found" at my niece's wedding, but she paid for it. Please don't be pissed if I humbly ask for a very small donation to help this nice young lady pay for part of the beer her lush of an uncle will be enjoying.

Comment

Good work BA!

Comment

If you can see though it. It's not beer!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
                              Truth to that statement.
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
                                I would adjust that to see if it is made by the "big two" - Anheuser-Busch InBev or Miller-Coors (or any other fizzy, yellow-"beer" makers) then it is not beer. There are some darn tasty, and nicely filtered beverages put out by some fine craft beer makers. But that's just me being picky. I guess if I found it I probably would complain too much. I found a can of Kokanee at Corbin a while back and I was rather pleased despite the fact that it is fizzy, yellow piss-beer.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X