X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost putter at White river

Lost my favorite vibram putter at White river last week. on hole 12 it barely rolled in the river. It is a vibram summit multi colored granite chunk disc. It has a 970 number on it but this is the incorrect number, it is the number of the friend i got it from.

Please call me at 206 930 9617 if you find it or respond to this thread if you know where white river takes discs...Thanks!

Peter

Unfortunately there has been the mass flooding of new players at white river lately. Taking discs, knocking down trees and leaving garbage everywhere. I play there every morning at 730am, so I can keep my eyes out for it. Some people will take found plastic to Mandos in Auburn. So far I had 5 discs in the last month "taken" by #$#%$ people. The white river is a disc keeper tho, and this time of year she be very angry!!!!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Mikk, people are just grabbing your discs as you play???? I may be reading it wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by JNichols View Post
        Mikk, people are just grabbing your discs as you play???? I may be reading it wrong....
        No I was getting practice, forgot to get a driver in the fairway, walked to next hole, noticed said disc missing, went back a hole to get disc, big group of newbs, I asked if anybody seen it,got denial... I don't do bag checks. I have custom plastic and will see it again, I hope, at that time I will get my plastic back. also all of my fellow friends and golfers have their eyes out for me. Newbs make mistakes
        This has been getting alot worse in the last 2 months, I had on kid chuck my disc off into the bushes, little prick... lost that one...
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X