X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF at tourney central

I threw a Star destroyer on 18E and forgot to pick it up. I saw my disc at the lost and found table but I had to get to the hole I was spotting, which was at the opposite end of the park from where I had parked, and left it there. When I returned after the round it was gone. I would very much like it back...

while we are on the subject, I let a friend throw my new red Legacy Rampage on hole 1W and it cut rolled over the second hill disappearing into nothingness. There is no markings so I don't expect I will ever get it back, but if you find it please remember me...(six pack o' good stuff for finders)

Ray Mckillop
    MINE ALL MINE
    619-861-9699

Was that the first run black destroyer with the rainbow stamp? I saw someone pick it up and he was telling a friend how glad he was to have it back.

Comment

No, it was a 169 yellow "SDS" Destroyer. It has my info on it as well as MINE ALL MINE on the top

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
        while we are on the subject, I let a friend throw my new red Legacy Rampage on hole 1W and it cut rolled over the second hill disappearing into nothingness. There is no markings so I don't expect I will ever get it back,...
        Lesson learned: Never let "friends" throw your new unmarked plastic.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X