X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi camo revolution discgolf bag "stolen"

So my 7 month old multi camo limited edition discgolf bag loaded with discraft and some innova discs were stolen from great china in beaverton oregon across from greenway discgolf course. My name was on all disc's except a next adventure cryztal challenger clear. The other disc are, 2 discraft flash white with green stamp, 1 discraft flash yellow with red stamp, 1 discraft flx surge ss pink, 1 discraft flx avenger, 1 titanium stalker grey, 1 discraft pulse orange with green stamp, 1 discraft buss ss light blue with blue stamp, 2 arobie epic one purple and one yellow, 1 discraft banger orange, 1 innova r-pro pig white, 1 discraft 150 class flick orange, 1 151 blizzard plastic wreath purple. If anyone finds my disc's or bag please send me a message or call me at 503-984-7151 or text me. I have never sold my disc if you see them in a used bin they were stolen. Thanks kevin rivera

all the best in gettin your plastic back. Damn thieves!
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Hey Kevin, can you PM me if there is anything about your bag that personalized it. If you marked it anywhere, or if it has a tear on it or something like that. If I see anyone on the course, I will approach them and check on it for you bro.

If he didn't live so far away, I'd think GeneralScales got your shit. That dudes a thief.

Comment

Josh, please don't make nothing into something. your making a fool of yourself. you have been reported.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

multi camo bag that was stolen

So after some hard work of asking around found the ass that jacked my stuff. Confronted him, freaked his ass out and got a call from a random dude walking his dog in the park. Some one had ditched my bag in some bushes. All nice and clean, disc's were washed and numbers had tried to be taken off. They took 2bucks in change, my dgod tag and some portable speakers. Got it back on Sunday, freaked the kid out sat at 2am. Kinda funny. Thanks everyone for keeping there eyes open and all the stores that posted my flyer!

Comment

Pipe down, everything is good!

Comment

well done! i would do a bit of the same. now for some victory aces!

Comment

Awesome news, Kevin! Glad you got your bag back, for sure. Cheers.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X