X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Mini Disc @ SeaTac

I had lost a small mini disc at SeaTac on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009. I can't quite remember which hole it was at. It is a small orange Inovna logo with my email on the back and C.Groth. I will be at the Greenlake Ice Bowl on the 27th if anyone finds it before that and is willing to bring it there, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I hope it goes to someone who might need it more than I do.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
    I had lost a small mini disc at SeaTac on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009. I can't quite remember which hole it was at. It is a small orange Inovna logo with my email on the back and C.Groth. I will be at the Greenlake Ice Bowl on the 27th if anyone finds it before that and is willing to bring it there, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I hope it goes to someone who might need it more than I do.
    I am still waiting on it.. also I had lost another mini disc (black one with gotta go gotta throw logo) on it at the same course. Wahhh! I will be playing at the CSI:SeaTac on the 4th and 5th of April if anyone wants to bring it to me then. I appreciate it.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

One thing I know about minis is that they seem to be easy come, easy go, easy to forget to pick one up every once in a while. I quit using ones that I would be disappointed to lose after forgetting to pick up a sweet glass mini somewhere at Steilacoom a while back.

Comment

Yeah.. I understand.. sometimes I wish I could just add a buggey cord to my mini so I never forget it. ;-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X