X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Disc @ Timber

Fished it out of SHI creek and called owner IE> Eric Lundy you can shoot a email or check your phone message for my phone # or I will be playing Timber and then McIver, BUT all is good Eric disc will be in his bag by Sat. Eddie that I met at Timber Tuesday will be taking it to Pier on Sat. Thanks Eddie
    Last edited by Cliff; May 23rd, 2012, 06:59 PM.

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
    Fished it out of SHI creek and called owner IE> Eric Lundy you can shoot a email or check your phone message for my phone # or I will be playing North Bonneville Sunday May 27th @ 10 am
    Eric Lund is one of the TDs for the Rose City Open. If you know someone playing in that event maybe they could take it to him.

Two thumbs up for helping to get lost soldiers home!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
      Fished it out of SHI creek and called owner IE> Eric Lundy you can shoot a email or check your phone message for my phone # or I will be playing North Bonneville Sunday May 27th @ 10 am
      Cliff-
      That is awesome that you found that disc and even awesomer that you are working hard to get it back to me. The effort Very appreciated and I miss that sucker it will go right back in my bag. Perhaps my phone number had faded in spots making it hard to read as I did not get a call I don't think.

But yes if you know anyone going to Rose City Open this weekend that would be great or else you can shoot me an email (lund.eric at gmail dot com) and we'll work something out.

Eric

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X