X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost at team golf

Hey can we move the Jesus stuff over to the thread MARKED as such. I found it so nice to easily determine what NOT to read. Comments about anyone's religion (or lack thereof) shouldn't be in this part of the forum.

It is disappointing to see it drift into this otherwise nice thread that should have been started under the original "Wayward plastic at Trojan" thread so Zippy and the Nation can be clued into the location of the lost items.

The Zipster asked to keep all Trojan losses in one thread, so let's try to accommodate him. Can we get a little help here please?
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Doneski. Moved the controversial part here: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...read.php?t=705

and shuffled the lost disc part into Zippy's thread here: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

You Da Man!

Thanks Tim!

Hopefully if we keep the original Trojan thread active it will decrease the tendency to create new threads when people lose plastic there.
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

No, sir, you da' man!

Jordan, thanks for looking out for those of us looking out... for lost discs at Trojan. I will start looking this weekend, most likely...
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X