X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
    Not mocking! If you happen to find any with Celeste and last name and my phone number I would gladly kick down some $ to get them back. even if you hadn't told me to.
    I have a brand new pink Festivus monarch out there with no name too.

Special request: If you do find one could I have a buddy pick it up for me? I live out of town.

First of all I never asked for money. I asked for a lottery ticket that costs $1 hehe

Second, you haven't mocked me so I have no problem getting your discs back.

Third, I won't be going out there until it warms up some, it was WAY cold last week when I went in.

Fourth, I hope I remember this post when I find a disc with no name on it

and last but not least, I will certainly get it to you if you are out of the area. I don't require you to be local to return a disc. I am shipping one to snap in California today.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brian;7852]First of all I never asked for money. I asked for a lottery ticket that costs $1 hehe

QUOTE]

Maybe I will color over a dollar bill with crayon and you can scratch it off. Guaranteed winner!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Celeste;7869]
        Originally posted by Brian View Post
        First of all I never asked for money. I asked for a lottery ticket that costs $1 hehe

QUOTE]

Maybe I will color over a dollar bill with crayon and you can scratch it off. Guaranteed winner!!!!!

Guaranteed a winner everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post

Second, you haven't mocked me so I have no problem getting your discs back.

Third, I won't be going out there until it warms up some, it was WAY cold last week when I went in.

Fourth, I hope I remember this post when I find a disc with no name on it

and last but not least, I will certainly get it to you if you are out of the area. I don't require you to be local to return a disc. I am shipping one to snap in California today.
          YEAHHHHHH.... one lady found my faveeeeee yellow star teerex in the old mold, hasnt emailed me back... her name is katie goldberg at katie@barefoodradiant.com, anyone know her, she emailed me twice, i was about to pass out she found that, i been depressing over it for a while, didnt even know which park i lost it at, or my son pulled it out and threw it somewhere... so 2 discs found in the same week.. sweet stuff..

Comment

Hey Snap .. your disc is already in the mail. You should get it soon

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X