X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough day at Trojan

I set a new personal best for myself today at any course. Four lost discs. All in the drink. Including one on hole 15. Talk about a shank.

Anyway, my info is on all of them, in case anyone happens to run across them. The 2 dx and 1 champ Orc are all very replaceable. I am, however, very sad about the loss of my 12 year old dx Roc. I even dove in after that one, but no luck.

Edited to add:
    Oops. I forgot there was a dedicated thread for lost Trojan plastic. Apologies to the Nation for adding to the chaos.
    Last edited by dan; February 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM.

Brian?
    Sorry couldn't resist.
    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
      Brian?
      Sorry couldn't resist.
      I know. It was too easy, wasn't it? Guess who I kept thinking about every time I heard a splash?

Comment

Yeah you better hope Brian doesnt find them. Pray that the trojannation finds them instead. The y will return it and give YOU a beer!!!!
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Yeah, the discs you lost aren't worth returning because they are only DX.

Comment

I lost 4 yesterday...my roommate lost 4...another friend lost three...I think another dude lost a couple...another dude lost three...I think that there were a few others lost as well. Pretty sweet day. Fun day though.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
              I lost 4 yesterday...my roommate lost 4...another friend lost three...I think another dude lost a couple...another dude lost three...I think that there were a few others lost as well. Pretty sweet day. Fun day though.
              I lost a two in the same spot. Out the back of the peninsula hole. One was a champion fly-dyed valkyrie. No name on that one, whoever finds it keeps it. The other was an orange Tsunami with "Gwillim" kind of chicken-scratched on it. I would like that one back if found, there's no number on it.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                I lost a two in the same spot. Out the back of the peninsula hole. One was a champion fly-dyed valkyrie. No name on that one, whoever finds it keeps it. The other was an orange Tsunami with "Gwillim" kind of chicken-scratched on it. I would like that one back if found, there's no number on it.
                Didn't Cris lose a couple as well?
                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                  Didn't Chris lose a couple as well?
                  She lost two. One was a beat to crap yellow Pro Valkyrie on the peninsula hole. That one flipped on her and she didn't quite make it over the water, her name and number is on it.

The other one is a well seasoned blue Pro Valkyrie with a "Waller Pines Open" stamp on it. She lost that one on hole 9, just barely short of land, I believe. Her name and number should be on that one as well.

She wasn't too concerned about the yellow Valk, but I know she would like to see the blue Valk again, if it comes out.

She made the mistake of not altering before we headed out. She had all her normal "money" plastic in her bag. Next time I think she'll pull some of those out.

Comment

I lost a good one on sat too. Blue star eagle on hole 11. Swam around in the water until I couldn't take the cold anymore but didn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                      I set a new personal best for myself today at any course. Four lost discs. All in the drink. Including one on hole 15. Talk about a shank.

Anyway, my info is on all of them, in case anyone happens to run across them. The 2 dx and 1 champ Orc are all very replaceable. I am, however, very sad about the loss of my 12 year old dx Roc. I even dove in after that one, but no luck.
                      Dan,

I go to Trojan looking for disc's and return any that have info on them. If I find your beloved ROC, I will surely get it to you! I know how attached you can get to plastic, especially ones favorite ROC. Just ask Scott, I returned 2 of his last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampthing View Post
                        Dan,

Just ask Scott, I returned 2 of his last week.

Comment

You guys make it so easy for me to return these .. mocking is such an encouragement ....

Comment

I wonder why mocking seems so easy? The target is just too inviting?
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              You guys make it so easy for me to return these .. mocking is such an encouragement ....
                              Not mocking! If you happen to find any with Celeste and last name and my phone number I would gladly kick down some $ to get them back. even if you hadn't told me to.
                              I have a brand new pink Festivus monarch out there with no name too.

Special request: If you do find one could I have a buddy pick it up for me? I live out of town.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X