Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost dyed blue z surge at Adair

Crap!!!

Name and number on it. I just walked away from it like an idiot. Probably on 17 or 18. Thanks.

My favorite disc!!! I called PIAS in Corvallis and tried the store by Adair...nothing yet. If you see some punks running around throwing a heavy blue surge with The Tick dyed on it tackle them and get that disc!!! Thanks

Comment

UPDATE: Got a PM (thanks) to call a guy. He gave it to someone else for some reason. I think this is possibly becuase I scratched out the other name on the disc. I bought it from some guy in Arkansas on DGCR, so it is mine. Sermon: Please don't make an inked out name your excuse not to return a disc. Although I'm not sure this is why mine didn't come back.

Anyway, still hoping this turns up! Has The Tick dyed on it. I used to love throwing it and yelling "SPOOOOOOON!" as it flew wildly into trees.

Comment

Originally posted by extramontana View Post
        UPDATE: Got a PM (thanks) to call a guy. He gave it to someone else for some reason. I think this is possibly becuase I scratched out the other name on the disc. I bought it from some guy in Arkansas on DGCR, so it is mine. Sermon: Please don't make an inked out name your excuse not to return a disc. Although I'm not sure this is why mine didn't come back.

Anyway, still hoping this turns up! Has The Tick dyed on it. I used to love throwing it and yelling "SPOOOOOOON!" as it flew wildly into trees.
        Yikes, sorry man!
        Super extra-strong weak sauce!

NOTE: If you find a disc with a name and number on it, give the guy/gal a call for petes sake.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X