X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 lost Parking Lot of Silver Lake or roadway

Drove off from the Silver Lake parking lot with a stack of discs on my roof. Took a right out of the parking lot. Lost an orange Z Buzz (with moustache drawn on it), Yellow Latitude 64 Spike, Glo Z stalker (with ace witness writing on it). They should have my number on it.

I went over to the course early this morning and walked up and down both sides of the road ~ no luck. I asked a Parks worker if she had found any discs this morning in or near the parking lot ~ also no luck.

Comment

Thanks for your efforts. I went back to the course the same day, and couldn't find them anywhere. I'm just more bummed that I lost an ace disc more than the loss of plastic.

Comment

Bummer about the Ace Disc ~

I did get some Instant Karma for my search for your discs ~ while playing I threw a champion Coyote on hole 5 and not 10 feet from my throw is another champion Coyote ~~~~ with my name and phone number. I lost (left behind actually) that disc last April. I guess it got tired of being thrown by the person who found it and hid itself in the ground cover.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out-- hopefully the moustache disc will give away the disguise of the pirated discs.
          I left behind a day glo(yellow) ring stamp CE Gator at Silver Lake a few months back(of course no call)... I'm jumping in the car and heading down to look for the lost discs.
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
            ...I left behind a day glo(yellow) ring stamp CE Gator at Silver Lake a few months back(of course no call)...
            Oh no. Toby do you need another CE Gator?

Comment

Thank you sir, may I have another?
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Toby,

I don't have a CE Gator, but I have some extra 150g Star Sidewinders. Let me know how many you need. I am down to 7 plus the 5 in my golf bag.

You're welcome,
                Brian

Comment

good alternative...makes sense.

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X