X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost champ cobra

lost at vance park in gresham, or maybe timber park in estacada... flydye champion cobra with a light taped on the inside. Solid reward! I had that disc for 10 years and have multiple aces on it. 5037293247 reward for any information leading to the capture of this multicolored disc! Joe W- W.F.C.C.

That sucks Joe, I know how much you love your cobras.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. The champ cobra has been my best mid for almost 12 yrs. However, if you DO need a replacement I have a max weight tye dye that I would sell for a fair price to replace your baby. No stamp but no ink either. PM me if interested and I can send you some pics. I know it isn't the same but it is better than nothing.
      Last edited by JR Stengele; March 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        Sorry for your loss. The champ cobra has been my best mid for almost 12 yrs. However, if you DO need a replacement I have a max weight tye dye that I would sell for a fair price to replace your baby. No stamp but no ink either. PM me if interested and I can send you some pics. I know it isn't the same but it is better than nothing.
        Ooh buddy, i'll take a look at it! gba0067@gmail.com

Comment

pics sent to email account. PM me if interested.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X